Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 16 — Someone that’s not in your state/country.

I'm back from Bali. Have been for the past... oh, thirty hours or so.
I will do a travel based blog.
I just don't feel up to it, and I fear I'll rant at the moment.
For now I'll stick to the day posts.

I've just been out of the country for the first time, and I've been out of state before, so I could be clever and address it to myself in the past.

But I wouldn't be able to say anything on Day 30.

I know a limited amount of people that don't live in my state, so the logical choice would be to direct this post towards the direction of someone who was like a sister to me- she lived with me for a month, so that is understandable.

She was naturally what looked likea bleached blonde, and my first impression of her was "Shit, I'm gonna have to live with a bimbo for a month?"
Which therefore means that yes, I do judge people by their first impressions, surprise surprise. But doesn't everyone?
I changed my judgement pretty quickly.

She was silly. So is everyone.
She is funny. Something I lack.
She was different. Somthing I admire.

I miss her a lot. Not as much as the top three people.
But enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment