Friday, September 24, 2010

Worry.

All I need at the moment is a good friend.

I feel absolutely insignificant. I am absolutely insignificant.

I disagree that everything happens for a reason.
Some things happen because you choose to make them happen. Not some undefined omniscient reason.
Some things happen absolutely randomly. Gamblers can be lucky or unlucky.

I don't believe in any sort of fate at all. I'm not living my life for some predetermined destiny.
If parallel universes exist at every decision or every occurrence that could have changed someones life in a significant way, then there'd be four universes in which I had died, having been alive.

I'm wondering very much at the moment whether any of those four parallel universes, and their individual separate branches, are better off.
Probably.

My biggest fears are losing control, and not having people think.
I've become heavily intertwined with both of them.
Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment