Tuesday, January 4, 2011

11:39 PM, 27th September, 2009.

Yeah, I feel like writing.
I've changed my mood so often in the last few weeks I don't know what to say for myself. I  am feeling brilliant now, and I have been for the last few days, which is an unusual high for me.
There's something about writing that just releases me. When I write, often I'm a cynical bastard, but by the time I finish a good long journal or blog entry I'm often smiling. Language is an incredibly beautiful thing, I don't know why more people don't take advantage of it.
As I write this it is the beginning of the holidays, well, the first weekend of it, and as I must admit, though I (surprisingly) like school, that I really needed a break. Everything was taking a toll on me.
It'll be amusing if I include some of this stuff in a blog I am writing, a complete switch of tone.
I just finished reading a book about a teenage girls mental institution in Perth. It was pretty amazing to see place names I recognised for once, and to get an insight into life there. And if the girls in the book are anything to go by, ( the book was written by an ex-psychiatric patient) then to be absolutely honest I could end up there if I toed much over the line.One thing about it- "They could be going to pieces inside, and you can't tell.
It's what I've felt for a while. Putting on a face, laughing as if I needed to, or could, and smiling like I'd lose the power after the set time was up.
I'm not so scared now. I think I'm me, for the first time in a while.
Signing off, at 11:58 PM,
Brittany.

No comments:

Post a Comment