Saturday, August 21, 2010

Brittany is a silly.

I opened this intending to write, and write I shall.
I am currently in the midst of the 40 hour famine. I'm going without food and furniture. Earlier today I went to see a movie, and I watched it from the floor in the back of the cinema with a really good friend of mine. It was the most interesting experience I've ever had with strangers. I mean, I've sat down in the back of a lift and watched people walk in, but this was even more amusing and thought-provoking. I've never received so many odd looks.

And it was actually a fantastic day, for me at least. We hung around in a music store, me dancing and him bewildered but entertained. We trawled through the shops and sculled cheap bottles of creaming soda for the movie attendant.

I fell slightly more than I already have.

Now though? I'm... completely and utterly depressed again, I don't even know why.
I feel so bloody empathic towards people. It's not a good thing.

I don't know. It could be not having food, or some silly imbalance like that. I mean, I feel lethargic as well. Maybe by 5 tomorrow this will be over, and I'll be back to normal.

I'm incredibly worried. I can't think straight, let alone write the four page essay I have due in two days.

I'm crying.

Argh. Stupid person I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment