Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm giving up on the day thing.

Because I really cannot be bothered and writing them will bore me.
Yes, I am terrible at sticking to resolutions.

I really don't know what to write anymore.

I don't want people to worry about me, and I don't want to constantly complain, so that restricts a lot of what I can write.

I suppose at the moment that isn't an excuse. I'm happier than I have been for at least the past six months, and I'm not even sure why. I suppose talking to people is always a good thing. And I'm finally, finally, finally over a person that I should have been over a year ago, despite the whole having-a-boyfriend in between. It's the first time since the beginning of May 2009 that I can honestly say that, and it's such a weight off my shoulders.
I've also recently acquired a job, something I've been meaning to do since I turned fourteen. I'm now fifteen, and it's only four months until I'm sixteen.

I finally feel like I'm connecting with people again. I don't tell people half of what I'm going through, true, or my emotions or ideas or anything, but I can talk to some people for three hours a night and not be bored. Well, one person, but I'm starting to start conversations which is something I stopped for about four months.

It's hard to right when nothing is wrong.

That was meant to be a pun but it looks like a spelling mistake.

Yeah. I'm cool, and you care about silly life updates like this.

Do have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment