Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I want it to rain.

Don't read this.

Just need to get it out.











I want it to pour. I want to go outside in a black singlet, skinny jeans, bare feet, onto the oval ouside my house. I want to stand there and scream. I want to cry without tears. I want to sit in the rain for hours.

No more. Really. Whatever the fuck is stuffing around with my mood, I'd appreciate it stopping now. I'm meant to be fucking happy. I AM FUCKING HAPPY.
No, no, that's a lie. I was fucking happy, and for some reason, today has changed that. I'm doing something wrong, again. I don't even know what this time.
I can't... help myself, I can't help anyone else.
Not sleeping tonight. Not going to be able to and I don't want to, so I'm not going to try.

Sorry.

You didn't need to know.
You didn't need to read either.
Just go back to not worrying. =].

No comments:

Post a Comment