Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This is not a self pity post, this is accurate. I don't feel sorry for myself, I deserve all I get.

He deserves so much better. He deserves someone happy and full of life, not someone who drags him down into her moods every second day. He deserves someone who is confident in herself, not constantly questioning. He deserves someone who isn't a neurotic fuck.
He doesn't deserve a repeat.
He deserves someone who is confident in love and in all ideas associated. Someone who believes in forever and who believes her forever will be with him, no questions asked.

He deserves someone who isn't worthless, who hasn't dragged down every aspect of his life. He deserves someone who can make him happy 100% of the time.

I don't deserve any of these. I am the antithesis, and deserve no-one.

No comments:

Post a Comment