Saturday, April 9, 2011

Talking about the future, and views that disagree, and lives that may be at tangents to each other.

I found a memory from a tangent relationship today. I wish I hadn't. The best day of my life was then, and it's still the best day of my life. It was the first time I was honestly, purely, and simply happy since I was very young. Yet the person I shared it with won't share any experiences with me again.
Friendships deteriorate, hearts shapeshift, and minds wander to bigger and better.
I have what I want, but only in terms of one person. Can I have the best friendship of my life back?
No Brittany, bad luck.

I've committed myself to not doing anything against myself until Thursday. Thursday I have an appointment with my GP, one my mother made me make. Until then, I'm coping. Nothing more than that.

Someone come and make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment